Warranty - We've got you covered. All products purchased from Spark Plugs Direct come with a Full Manufacturers Warranty.
**Important Warranty Information**
Spark Plugs Direct will not warrant goods as a result of any of the following;
- Mis-Diagnosis of the vehicle
- Incorrect installation or poor workmanship
- Fault(s) caused by another defect with the vehicle.
Any claims are subject to in-house testing by Spark Plugs Direct or the Manufacturer.
Returns - It happens! We understand.
Spark Plugs Direct's return policy includes (but is not limited to) the following;
- All goods for return are to be authorised by Spark Plugs Direct before sending.
- All return postage is to be paid for in full by the buyer unless approved by Spark Plugs Direct.
- Spark Plugs Direct does not accept any returns made after 30 days from order date.
- Any refund requests due to "change of mind" or "items not required" are subject to a 6% handling fee.
For any other information regarding returns, contact us at email@example.com or use the form below.
Australian Law States that;
As an Australian consumer, you have a legal right to return goods purchased from a business and to obtain a repair, replacement or refund if the goods;
- Are faulty or develop a fault within a reasonable amount of time after purchase,
- Are not fit for purpose (ie. they don't do what the seller said they would do),
- Don't match the sellers description or sample,
- Are of unacceptable quality, or
- Fail to meet other mandatory consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.